Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 31 May 2013

My top 7 biases

Annyeong ^^

I've decided to do a post about my top 7 biases :)
So click on Raehwan to read about them ;)



My forever ultimate bias!
Ever since I saw Maknae Rebellion I fell in love with his baseless confidence and smile. Although I sometimes wonder why I love this dork. But he's just too perfect. He'll always be the guy I want but never be able to reach because he's too perfect.
Song Seunghyun, the man of my dreams

My dear Seyong
The one person who makes me worry for him but also make me smile the most whenever I'm worrying. I'm proud of him though. Having been a trainee for 6 years his talents are shown in various ways. And I keep getting surprised by his talents. Btw, did you know he's only 360 days older than me? :D
My sexy Busan guy, 내 사랑 김세용.


My God.
If you ask me why I probably won't have an answer. Although he's the maknae he had to carry the group vocally when Lee-U left. Not because the other members are talentless but probably because his company made him do it. And he did it really good. Now that F.Cuz has gotten new members he's not the centre vocally but he's still the groups visual.
Yejun is more than perfect, he's God!


Terada Takuya, I love you
There is no more words to say. Since the first time I saw him I've always loved him. 
I'm so proud of you, Takuya



바보.
A dork with a perfect voice. If it weren't for his voice I probably would have never looked closely at him. He's such a sweet dork. There's no one like him.
Sandeul, my Psyduck


오빠.
The voice is what made him come onto this list. Without it I wouldn't even have cared about him. The one thing I love the most about him is his voice. But he exeles in acting to. I just wish he wasn't as old as he is.
Deep Inside My Heart...


SS501's gentleman.
That's how I've always seen him when he was active with SS501. The sweet guy. Now that he stands on his own legs he show us how talented he really is. I actually started loving him more when he started with his solo activities. 
Kyujong, you're sooo good

That was all seven ^^

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP