Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 3 March 2013

Drama rant #25: Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek

Annyeong ^^

Another rant of Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek. I have now watched all eight episodes that is out with english subs so keep reading if you want

So it's starting to get a bit boring. I totally hated episode eight. And I really hate both Eddie Kang and Bok Hee. Seriously! Baek Copy and Lee Tae Baek is going to be together and that's it! I won't accept any other fate.

Okay, this became a short rant. Maybe because I'm so tired of Korean dramas always going the same way. Starts off good and then around episode 8 they all just get bad or boring.
I'll still keep watching though since I absolutely love Lee Tae Baek and Baek Copy.

Bye
Cecilia ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP