Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 11 March 2013

Introducing #12: TimeZ

Annyeong ^^

This is the beginning of my Cpop rant :) Although I know that TimeZ debuted in Korea I've decided to put them in the Cpop category since most of the members are Chinese and they sing in Chinese :)
So you'll find the rant about TimeZ after the jump ^__^

http://dreamstroue.blogspot.com/2013/03/cpop-rant-1-timez.html
Updated: I found another mv from them so I've put it up :)
After 2 years of preparing the 6 members of Timez finally got to debut on the 18 October 2012 with Hooray for Idols. It's a good thing that this group is a group that was planned for so long so that they didn't just be another rushed barely-talented group.

Hooray for Idols
Their debut song is a really cheerful and not too cute song. When I first heard this song on MCountdown! I was so surprised because it was better than I thought it would be. The dancing choreography is pretty fun and I really like it ^^

Really Really Want You to Know
These boys show that they can sing in this song. And it's a good song too. Catchy and sweet.

Let Love Bloom
This song is a OST for a drama (I don't know which really) but it's a really fun song. Listen to it ^^

Take Off Ten Thousand Stars
Okay so I found this mv today. I kind of like it. But I like Really Really Want You To Know because in that one they where singing together and harmonizing in another way than they do here. This song gives off a little bit of a cold feeling. I'm not sure why because I love their singing and all (Especially MaoMao's). But when GuanXi said 'this is for you' I was like no. That voice wasn't okay coming from him. T_T

Members
Guan Xi & Ruo Yi
Seong Hwan, Yi Chen, Shu Hang & Hyung Joo

Kong Shu Hang 89/02/06
The oldest member and also the leader. The leader got a mystic feel to him ^^ One thing I can't forget is how alike he is BTOB's Minhyuk.

Tian Yi Chen 90/08/20
Yi Chen's position in the group is dance and vocal. If anyone would tell me that he's the second oldest I wouldn't believe them. He looks so young. If I'm gonna continue on the look-a-like game YiChen looks a lot like 2PM's Minjun (Junsu)

Lee Hyung Joo 91/03/05
One of the two Korean members. He looks really cute in this teaser.

Kim Seong Hwan 93/08/10
The second Korean member. He's one of my favourites ^^ His smile is just so amazing <3

Liu Guan Xi 94/04/10
One of the vocalists and my absolute favourite in this group. I absolutely love his voice. There is just one fault with him and it's that he's younger than me x)

Mao Ruo Yi 95/11/16
MaoMao is also one of my favourite. He's the rapper of the group but is a multi-talent ;) (he knows how to sing too). But he's also so young T_T I don't like being a pedonoona. Oh, and he's another boy who's born one day after me if you get what I mean :)


That's it for my TimeZ rant ^^ I'll do Vision Wei Chen and Hit 5 soon too ^__^
And if M4M is any good I might do one for them too ;)

Bye
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP