Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 8 March 2013

Comeback rant #14: U-Kiss, AA, Kim Taewoo, Eric Nam & 2AM

Annyeong ^^

This will be a comeback rant of U-Kiss, AA, Kim Taewoo, Eric Nam and 2AM :)
Read more after the jump ;)



U-Kiss - Standing Still
U-Kiss new song let me down so much. I wished for a song like DORADORA or Te Amo but this is just a normal song. Nothing special about it. Not even the music video was any good. I'm sorry U-Kiss but I'm even more disappointed with this song than I was with Stop Girl (even though I like Standing Still more than Stop Girl). The weirdest thing is that they've got three English speakers but still does their English in the song not makes sense. Sure, some makes sense but there where a part where I noticed. Nope, I'm not impressed U-Kiss T_T

AA - Rollin' Rollin'
AA is finally back! :D Rollin' Rollin' is a sweet song with a cute music video. Kimchi's rapping is really arousing. And I'm in love with all the members. Aoora's rainbow hair is growing on me although I still wish he would have his old hair :P
I'll do a kpop rant on these guys soon ^^ So while you wait let's watch the mv ;)

Kim Taewoo - Cosmic Girl
Kim Taewoo's new song Cosmic Girl is really good. I really like it and the music video is really good too. Listen to it :D

Eric Nam - Heaven's Door
I would've never listened to Eric Nam if I didn't watch EYK's interview with him. But I'm glad I did because he is really good. And although the video is cute I'm mostly focusing on the song. Which is kind of weird because sometimes I'm too focused on the video so I barely here the song (B.A.P's One Shot being one example). But you should give him a try if you haven't already ^^

And he released a English version of this song. I personally like the Korean version better but that's just me ;)
Eric Nam - Heaven's Door (Eng ver)

2AM - One Spring Day
2AM is back. What I noticed in this video was that Seulong got a lot more lines to sing. That's a happy fact but Changmin got less because of that. The song is okay. It didn't do much for me like I can't let you go or You didn't answer my calls did. I don't really get it. Why does groups that is pretty big and good do mediocre songs when they've hit their success? Don't they want to actually make good songs instead of making money? I mean some day the fans will leave.

Well, that's it for this comeback rant ^^
Bye
Cecilia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP