Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Introducing #11: Seo Inguk

Annyeong ^^


Yet another Kpop rant. This time about Seo Inguk since he just came out with a new song. If you want to know more about this amazing guy then just read more ;)
Warning for a really long post :]


The winner of the first season of Superstar K, born 23rd October, 1987 is Seo Inguk. I happened to stumble upon him when I was watching episode 6 of Strong Heart where he appeared and won. I was impressed and curious so I looked him up and then I was stuck.
He's also started acting.
The first one he appeared in is Love Rain. I can't tell you much about it because I only watched a few episodes before I quit. There were too little of Seo Inguk (who was adorable in the drama) and too much of boring Yoona and weird Jang Geunsuk. And the 70 story was just dragging out way too much. This is what happens when Korea tries to redo a Japanese drama (although I haven't seen the Japanese one).
The second drama he appeared in but the first with a main role is Reply 1997. This is such an awesome drama I don't know what to do with myself. And Seo Inguk is so freaking amazing! He shows he's really a great actor with this drama. I loved every minute thanks to him
He has some other drama/variety/movie but I haven't seen them yet since I have to wait for the subs T_T
But they are:
The Sons
When a Man Lives Alone
Police Family

Calling You
Seo Inguk's debut song after he won Superstar K. You can hear that he is truly amazing! <3

Love U
When I first watched this music video I had a hard time understanding the plot and had to search for subs to understand what they said. But I'm glad I did because it made me like this song and video so much more when I was able to understand it. 

Jellyfish - Christmas Time
The first Jellyfish Christmas song. I just recently found this song but it is truly an amazing song and I'm surprised I haven't seen this before. Btw Inguk is rapping. I wish he would rap more.

G20 - Let's Go (KOR)
This is a special group. Gathered 20 great singers and rappers to sing one song and Seo Inguk is one of them.

G20 - Let's Go (ENG) 
The English version :) Inguk's English is pretty good :D

Broken
If I remember right this song was one of the first one I heard of this awesome singer. Although his hair is pretty awful and it's hilarious that he's always on fire the song is really great! It's great enough to make me his fan ^^

Shake It Up
This song is catchy and starfilled. T-ara's Jiyeon, Mighty Mouth, Jewelry and Norazo. But although it's starfilled it's a cute music video and the song is great as always. What disappointed me though was when I watched him perform this song live. I was so disappointed because he only sings half of the song live.

Jellyfish - Christmas For All
The second yearly Christmas song from Jellyfish.

Take#1 - Love Again
All I know is that this is a project that Seo Inguk featured in. But I love it anyways ^^. The music video is soo sweet I absolutely melted the first time I saw it and the song is as sweet as the video.

Tease Me
Love this song. The video plot is really good although I'm not that fond of the actress :P

Seo Inguk & Jeong Eunji - All For You (Reply 1997 OST)
A really good OST. It really fits the drama. But I would've liked a version with only Inguk singing ;)

Seo Inguk & Jeong Eunji - Just the Way We Love (Reply 1997 OST)
I definitely like the other OST song better than this one. Although I do think that Eunji is good at singing I find this song a bit boring.

Jellyfish - Because It's Christmas
Sung Sikyung, Park Hyoshin, Lee Seokhoon, Seo Inguk and VIXX is participating in the yearly Jellyfish Christmas song for 2012. Jellyfish has some awesome male singers ^^

All I Want Is U (ft. VerbalJint)
The latest song that he's released. Jellyfish was messing with me. I had gotten a mail that they had uploaded the music video but I couldn't find it. And then they reuploaded it like 4 minutes before my class was starting T_T. Oh well I can tell you that the song was worth the wait! Such a sweet and lovely song. Although I'm not sure what I think about VerbalJint's featuring. But just seeing that face of Inguk is killing me.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP