Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Introducing #10: MYNAME

Annyeong ^^


Here's a kpop rant on MYNAME. I've gotten hooked on these boys recently and since I'm hooked I should do a rant on them ;)

MYNAME is a group that is truly talented. The reason to why I started to listen to them again was because of their comeback and I don't regret it. I'm happy I was able to order the autographed album and unlike other groups I can't stop loving all members T_T (Even though I want to love Seyong the most I can't... They're all too great <3)

Message 
"Not that bad actually :P But one of the members remind me of No Min Woo (from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho) and one member reminds me of Seungyeol from Infinite (srsly they could be brothers!) and a third member reminds me of Soohyun from U-Kiss :P"
I wrote this when they debuted and I was laughing when I read this now cause I can't remember who reminded me of No Minwoo and Sungyeol. But I still agree on that Insoo reminds me of Soohyun. If I would guess I think it's Gunwoo who's reminding me of No Minwoo and that JunQ remind me of Sungyeol. Anyways, this is a good song. And the dancing is pretty unique which I like.

Hello & Goodbye
Hello & Goodbye disappointed me a bit. It's too different from Message and it's a normal kpop song. Nothing that makes it stand out from all other kpop songs that is out there. And I'm a bit confused about the plot, because Gunwoo got shot but why is he alive?

Message (Japanese ver.)
I have a problem with groups that redo their songs in Japanese. And this is not an exception. But I applaud them for at least making it completely in Japanese (even the rapping is in Japanese)
I don't get the music video at all. What has the song to do with them on a plane?

Summer Party
I think this song is awesome! And it's an original song. It's fun and just really great. I know that probably a lot thinks that this is a typical song and sounds familiar which I don't disagree on but I think that MYNAME did it to their own and put their own twist on it. It's like different from Hello & Goodbye that I didn't like because it was too far from Message. Summer Party is a little like Message and that's why I like it.

Hello & Goodbye (Japanese ver.)
Well, I don't have that much to say about this song since I've already done that in the Korean version and this has only one difference and that is that the song is in Japanese.

What's Up
Another good Japanese song from MYNAME. They're back with their unique dancing :). JunQ is singing in this song which I think is awesome. And again some of you might think this song is exactly like what I said about Hello & Goodbye but it ain't. I absolutely love this song. They've put their own mark in this song. Did you notice by the way that they have jackets that matches their hair colours? All except for Chaejin that is. JunQ in blue, Insoo in black, Seyong in yellow and Gunwoo in red. Chaejin has green although his hair is orange..

Just That Little Thing
Their latest comeback in Korea. It came out not that long ago and I really love this song. They've let go of the 'Hello & Goodbye' sound and turned back to doing songs like Message. This reminds me of Message but it is truly better.

Members

Insoo 88/03/10
Insoo, the one who remind me of Soohyun, is the oldest and the mom. He's got an awesome voice and is really cute. Somehow he's personality reminds me of Soohyun too xD
Gunwoo 89/01/30
Today is Gunwoo's birthday! Happy Birthday our Leader. He's also the dad in the group. He's got a special voice and it's good.

Seyong 91/11/20
Seyong, the big brother, is really amazing. He's really good at everything. Singing, dancing, rapping, English and entertaining. He amazes me! <3 But he looks best in red hair x)

JunQ 93/08/09
JunQ, the middle brother, is so funny and awkward. He's good at rapping too. So cute <3

Chaejin 95/12/26
Our maknae Chaejin is really cute and funny. I thought he was that member who just got lucky and joined the group. But he is really cute and when MYNAME released their latest single I was really happy to see Chaejin get more parts. It made me realise that he is a pretty good singer.

Let's all wish MYNAME's leader Gunwoo a Happy Birthday and let's give MYNAME alot of love <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP