Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Introducing #7: DGNA part 1

Annyeong ^^
I'll be doing a Kpop rant on DGNA ^^ But since they've released so many music videos I'll be doing a two-post-rant ^^ This one will be about their music videos :)


Admiring Boy
Their debut song is called Admiring Boy. If you don't like the kind of cheesy songs I bet you won't like this either.. But if you're willing to give this song a try I bet you'll like it. The song is really easy (I can sing along with it and I think I've seen the lyrics once or twice) and I really like it. They are all lovely and Jay's red hair :D <3

Stumble Stumble
This  music video is a bit silly xD but the song is really great ^^ And Mika's hair T_T I really love his hair in this music video!! Jay's rapping is the only rapping I can (maybe 'cause it's so easy) and although their clothes are a bit weird their dancing isn't.

Popsicle - I’ll Love You Until It Snows in the Middle of a Summer Day
This is a unit consisting of three DGNA members. Mika, Karam and Jay. Although this is my least favourite song from DGNA it's a great song. I know I've only mentioned Jay but I find his rapping the best in this song. And we get to hear his singing voice too in this one. I really like him singing ^^. There is no need to praise Mika or Karam since they will always be great singers.

Love Power
Love Power is DGNA's first Japanese single. It's a fun, colourful song where we get to hear Jay (again xD) sing. It's better that he get's to sing then that he raps in korean (I really hate when they do that *cough*F.Cuz*cough*) oh and this version comes with NG shots ^^

Love Bingo
The second single in the Love series is Love Bingo. I think this music video is one of their corniest. Because Jay is so young he fits the image and Injun is pretty good too. But Mika, Hyunmin and Karam looks a bit funny xD But as I said.. This is one of their corniest music video and the dance is really funny so it's okay x)

Love Parade
I'm not sure what Hyunmin is doing or what happened to his hair. And Mika is scary with his blue eyes. This was the first DGNA Japanese album I bought because I really liked the song. And they seem to have so much fun. That's what I like about DGNA even though their songs might look corny or cheesy they still look like they have a lot of fun.

Lady
Finally a Korean song ^^ It took them a while to come back to Korea but they came and released Lady. This is such an great song! And it shows how great they are at singing. And this music video is a clean cut. There ain't a story and you only get to see the members. I think this also shows how much Injun and Jay have evolved with their singing. Because from their debut songs I hadn't really noticed their singing voices (because they weren't getting that many lines I just figured that they were not as good as the others) but they can really sing.
I'll add their live version of this song which is amazing ^^ (and they're soo cute :D)


Love Days
I haven't watched this music video as much as the other ones. I'm not sure why though. But this music video is so weird but cute although the song is pretty good. I'll leave it up to you to decide x) Btw this is a mirrored version because I couldn't find anyone else. Their Japanese music videos is so hard to find because Sony Music Entertainment's youtube channel is only for Japan residents so I can't put the official video in here.. 

Love Story
This song is one that I totally missed until I bought their Japanese full-length album Love Letters. It's the last song in the Love series and this music video shows so many reasons to why I love these guys <3 Take a look ^^

Jumping
This song is so completely different to their previous songs. But then again this is their first non-Love song so. I've got a kind of Love-Hate feeling to this song. And I think it's because of their clothes and styling. I don't like the styling nor the clothes. But they are so cute and seem to enjoy it that I like this song.


Honki Magic 
Their latest single. I love Honki Magic so much that I bought it after hearing it once. It's my second Japanese album that I owned and also the reason to why I've bought their other ones. It's different but really good. It's funny but not cheesy like their others and they look really good in this one. (Although I still want Mika to have his Stumble Stumble hair T_T)

D-Day feat. Injun - Just One Love
Perfect Injun is featuring with his awesome rapping skills in D-Day's music video Just One Love. Just listen to it and be prepared to be amazed ^^

Well, this was about their music videos ^^ They do have a lot more since they were all in XING before they debuted as DGNA so you can always check that out too if you like them ;) Stay tune for part 2 where I'll introduce the group :)
Annyeong ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous,  4 January 2013 at 04:39  

Okay, time for a quick review c: *serious tone*
i already told you i liked the first 2, well admiring boy more :D
hmmm, personally, i find the korean ones better than the japanese songs... no idea whyy...
well i always did find that i like ballad songs more ;p
lady was a good song as well <3
the japanese songs made them have more of a fun, cute, kid kind of a way while the korean songs make them have more of a hotter,serious, and sometimes older look.
hmm, this is not the end of my review okayyyy?
*back to normal self* heheheheh, well, im pretty sure you know who i am so no needa state the obvious xDD

Cecilia - 세실리아 7 January 2013 at 21:08  

I think I know why you like the Korean ones better. Because their Japanese song is Japanese style and that style is much brighter, funnier and weirder than Korean music :P

But I'm glad that you're liking the Korean ones ^^ Btw when is the rest of your review coming? x)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP