Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 20 January 2013

Introducing #9: 100%

Annyeong ^^

Here's a rant about 100% that I've been planning to do for a long time and finally did ^^

I just have to say that Top Media made a way much better group this time than they did with Teen Top. Since this group has many more talented members than Teen Top ever have (I mean why would Neil be the only one singing if it wasn't true?). And I'm not hating on Teen Top at all since it's thanks to them that I was able to like 100%.
Bad Boy
Bad Boy is 100% debut song and I know I've already told you that I like this song.

Still Again
They did a music video for Still Again because they where filming Pops In Seol's New Star and had it as a mission. Poor Hyukjin had to play the girl. I find this music video hilarious. The dance is so funny and the plot is awesome. 100% planned the whole thing; plot and dance. The song is from their debut album We, 100% and is a really good song.

Guy Like Me
I absolutely love this song. It definitely shows off their vocals. I noticed that there is four members that is great at singing and then the rest is either rapping or not doing that much. Jonghwan, Hyukjin, Rokhyun and Minwoo are the four. If it wasn't for this song I would never had known how good Jonghwan and Hyukjin are. They are my favourite singers in this group now. Although Rokhyun and Minwoo are both great singers too I like the other two a little better. When they first debuted I absolutely loved Rokhyun's voice but it has changed now. Sanghoon needs to practice singing a bit more but he has potential. Chanyong and Changbum are both great rappers. And the rap fits in the song.

Members

Minwoo 85/02/08
If it wasn't for Guy Like Me I would never know how good he is at singing. I would probably just see him as a leader and not have much affection towards him. Although he's really old I don't notice it. Maybe it's because his members are so young that he becomes young too.

Rokhyun 91/02/10
I absolutely loved Rokhyun's vocals when they debuted. He's a bit weird though x)

Jonghwan 92/11/23
Love this dude. He's voice is awesome! And he's hot and a bit weird ^^ Btw Jonghwan is younger than me :D by like eight days <3

Chanyong 93/04/29
Chanyong is really good at rapping. I haven't paid that much more attention to him except for when he's rapping.

Changbum 93/10/07
I loved him in Teen Top Rising 100%. And he's been my bias since. But now I think I've changed to Jonghwan O_O But Changbum, don't worry. You'll always be in my heart :)

Hyukjin 93/12/20
Hyukjin is another of 100% great singers. He's really, really great. But sometimes he looks a bit weird :P

Sanghoon 93/12/23
Sanghoon is the maknae and looks like Kim Soohyun. But he really needs practice to be a great 100% member and idol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP