Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Comeback #12: Super Junior - M - Break Down

Annyeong ^^

Because there is some parts in this post that may not be very popular you have to press read more to read this. If you're not gonna let me have my own thoughts then don't even read this. I am welcoming different thoughts but do know that I won't accept bashing on this post or towards me. If that happens I will cancel my giveaway. Just so you know guys ^^




You might or might not now this but when I first came to know about Kpop, Super Junior - M's song Me was one of the first music videos I watched and really liked. I fell for Kyuhyun almost directly (and thought Ryeowook was a creepy girl xD) so even though I'm not a big fan of Super Junior anymore (I just feel they are waay to overrated and they've stopped producing good music) I still really like Super Junior - M. Although I liked the old line-up better than the new one (why does Eunhyuk have to be everywhere?? Give some to your members) I still like them.

And now they've finally came back with Break Down.


I was looking forward to this song but when I finally watched my reaction was "meh..". There is like no energy or anything and Eunhyuk's rapping feels so awkward.I feel that if the dance choreo had been different, with more power this song could have been great (even with Eunhyuk's awkward rapping).

I don't hate this song because I think it's kind of catchy and I want to sing along but I don't get worked up or anything. I would've liked to see more of Zhoumi and Henry since you only get to see them when Super Junior - M is promoting.

I do have to say though that in this song I absolutely love Ryeowook's and Henry's parts.

1 comments:

Lisa 9 January 2013 at 18:17  

I know my comment doesn't fit this post, but:

I am new to kpop and really want to buy e.g. 2NE1's albums. After researching for a long time I have no idea if I should buy it at yesasia or kpopmart.
Could you maybe tell me the pros and cons of them?
Thanks ♥

Lisa

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP