Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 26 April 2012

Comeback #3 : U-Kiss - DORADORA

Annyeong ^^

U-Kiss has finally come out with a music video to DORADORA :D I love this song and I do not regret that I ordered the album :D It feels like they've finally gone back to their old music style but not completely which I like!

And Hoon's voice is just DAEBAK!! :D I also think it's a bit sad that both Eli and AJ didn't get much rapping because our Dongho took it (not that I'm complaining, it's just a bit sad). And it feels like Kiseop gets an even smaller part (even though that may not be true..) I think it's time for U-Kiss to take away some focus on Kevin and give it to Eli, AJ and Kiseop ^.^ <3

Okay, gotta go get dressed for school now T-T
Annyeong



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP